“....and the one luxury to take with you to your desert island, is....”

Wapping

Reaction score
99p dustpan and brush, to sweep up the grass, seeds, crap, mud, stones, bottle tops and Mars Bar wrappers that accumulate in your Hilleberg palace.

94c282f3b3466108bc08feff53db9fed.jpg
9c6c84615c2222a1d8941d6b88b12a08.jpg

Surely the luxury would be having someone to operate it.....?

What on earth are you camping for?

99p dustpan and brush, to sweep up the grass, seeds, crap, mud, stones, bottle tops and Mars Bar wrappers that accumulate in your Hilleberg palace.

94c282f3b3466108bc08feff53db9fed.jpg
9c6c84615c2222a1d8941d6b88b12a08.jpg

That's great Wapping; it' s always a ball ache emptying the tent as you pack down; where did you get it from?

A pound shop place near Stratford upon Avon. I have found something that looks the same on Amazon for £3. I brushed out the inside of my tent (in a manly fashion) very quickly. For something that will probably outlive me and / or the tent, even £3 delivered to your front door is peanuts, less than the price of a pint and a LOT less than a Hilleberg.

Wish I had one of them right now!

I knew it would make the ultimate Desert Island Discs luxury item.

Here’s something to cheer you up.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0NINZZCv1Qs" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I remember Richards’ appearance on the programme, recalling him as interesting and modest. A week or so later they had Nicola Sturgeon, in possibly one of the dullest editions ever.

Hi Richard you need to delete some of your messages as I cannot contact you as your inbox is full

Regards
Stephen

Wapping has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

I'm just about to spend another month in a Hilleberg tent, how will I cope without one??.....oh I know, don't make a mess in the first place :D

I'm just about to spend another month in a Hilleberg tent, how will I cope without one??.....oh I know, don't make a mess in the first place :D

It was all tongue in cheek; a light relief from "What camp stool should I sit on?" and mad feckers with axes.

Enjoy your month away :beerjug:

It was all tongue in cheek; a light relief from "What camp stool should I sit on?" and mad feckers with axes.

Enjoy your month away :beerjug:

No I think it was a thinly disguised attempt at letting us all know you own an IWC watch :D

I find a rolled up, slightly damp, towel does a marvellous job of evicting sand, grass seeds, short shards of grass, dead insects and other accummulated debris in the seams. Of course, a hammock doesn't have this problem. :thumby:

Back
Top Bottom