Cheers to the Great Journey!

Azaizul

Reaction score
Hello!
I finally saved up enough to buy the R1150GS that I set my mind to a number of years ago.
I was hitchhiking and ran into a few Czech ADV riders. After some short conversation, they invited me for dinner and drinks. A few hours later, they had me convinced that I must get my hands on this bike. I’ve been riding most of my life, but I had only ever worked on Japanese and American bikes. The sturdiness of their horses intrigued me, they were so different from what I was used to. It took a few tumultuous years, but I finally found one in great shape, and worked very hard to get it. Now that I have been working on it, I certainly have questions, and that is what led me to this forum.

Cheers,
DC

Hello!
I finally saved up enough to buy the R1150GS that I set my mind to a number of years ago.
I was hitchhiking and ran into a few Czech ADV riders. After some short conversation, they invited me for dinner and drinks. A few hours later, they had me convinced that I must get my hands on this bike. I’ve been riding most of my life, but I had only ever worked on Japanese and American bikes. The sturdiness of their horses intrigued me, they were so different from what I was used to. It took a few tumultuous years, but I finally found one in great shape, and worked very hard to get it. Now that I have been working on it, I certainly have questions, and that is what led me to this forum.

Cheers,
DC

Welcome to UKGSer DC :thumby:

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom