Shoei Helmet Deals

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody know of any deals/discount codes on Shoei helmets .

Looking at a J Cruise 2 Adagio TC 5 and best I can find online is £50 ish off at £469.

Ta

Motolegends will beat any uk price by 10%.

And they are an excellent independent shop.

And you get tea in a pot and motorbike shaped shortbread when you visit.

Consequently they have quite a lot of my money.

Guildford based, handy for Heathrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Motolegends will beat any uk price by 10%.

And they are an excellent independent shop.

And you get tea in a pot and motorbike shaped shortbread when you visit.

Consequently they have quite a lot of my money.

Guildford based, handy for Heathrow.

I am sorry to hijack the thread with this “article” make sure you’ve got a cuppa or even better a beer in hand. This might be a while ......

It is rather unique store. But my experience when I have visited them in the past couple of years, is somewhat underwhelmed.

You get greeted at the door, where you have to ring a bell to be let in (nothing major, but a bit weird for a shop open to public).

You then get into this tiny store, where at any given time might be crammed by other punters (10-20) and (a handful) staff. Upon realisation you then remember to prepare yourself to be there for quite some time.

You get offered complementary drinks and biscuits (always a bonus), then onto your enquires. Which is all great until, you get your garment, helmet, etc. to try and suddenly you are feeling like you’ve been left to your own devices. A kind of no pressure sales tactic, where you end up with hanging around for ages just to ask for some details about the product in hand or want to try a different size or brand for comparison. By then you feel you need another coffee and some more biscuits, it been that long. Suddenly a chap in a flat cap, is back to see you and who deals with your enquiry in a matter of split second and shouts orders to a staff who whizz off to a warehouse to grab alternative product. You wait some more, where suddenly you feel that two coffees you’ve drank earlier, making you feel the need for the loo.

Get back and wait some more, because call of nature made you loose your place in the queue. By that time you’ve been there best part of and hour or more and only managed to try one garment.

Yet again a chap in flat cap reappears out of the crowd and hands over a garment you requested to try half an hour ago. Miraculously he would then vanish into the crowd yet again........

Me being the heigh, and build that I am, (yes a matchstick man with arms and legs made of oven matches) I would end up trying everything only to yet again come to realise that, bespoke suit is the only option.

So last year while while returning home after spend three days riding with Monseur Arsey in the French Alps, I have popped by a Dealer in Black Forest who has an entire range of Stadler Suits and more. I’ve tried a number of them and mede my mind up that I would like to order a Track II Pro jacket and Course Pro trouser combo when back home through Motolegends. Said suit would be in bespoke size with a bonus of choosing unique colour way at no extra cost.

A couple of weeks after getting back, I got in touch with Motolegends via email. I got me reply to which I have replied with additional questions and since then I haven’t had any other correspondence from them.

Motolegends do stock Stadler gear, but only one particular jacket and corresponding trouser. I feel they aren’t keen to sell me something that they do not keep in stock as they are (potentially) unable to verify dimensions based on the jacket and trousers I have tried and liked in Germany. When asked if price can be beaten given by German dealer, the reply was no as it is now a bespoke garment, despite the fact that price I had was already higher than that of a standard size suit.

None the less, the shopping experience there is always longer than I would’ve like it to be and I end up leaving feeling like I was shopping at Tesco, due to lack of a little bit more hands on personal service that you would get even in places like Infinity Motorcycles, where 16 year old spotty lads more keen to flog you a garment, because they have an incentive to sell more to top up their basic wage with a sales commission.

It is an interesting place to visit if you know exactly what you are after, the size, colour and know the price from an alternative store, just to get that 10% discount. Otherwise it can be a painful and rather frustrating experience only worthwhile if you are desperate for a mooch in the crowded environment and free coffee, accompanied by couple of biscuits.

You don't say how large you noggin is, so I couldn't check for stock, but try Motocentral, up near Hinckley.

www.motocentral.co.uk & use code 'UKGSERS' at the checkout, which should give you a discounted price c £421

They clearly took against you Ev, I’ve never had anything at all like that in the years I’ve been visiting, and I’m an awkward sod.

They clearly took against you Ev, I’ve never had anything at all like that in the years I’ve been visiting, and I’m an awkward sod.

Must do.... :nenau

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... and Motolegends will then beat it by 10%.

I was thinking same whilst looking at infinity motorcycles site with the code I had (now sadly expired)

Thanks guys . So using Motocentral with discount code is £421 minus Motolegends price match so should be £379 each . Not bad against retail of £519 !!
I’ll email Motolegends tomorrow.. Thanks again !!

I waited until the visorshop.com had 20% off my Neotec then went to Infinity and they price matched it. The other company must be uk based and have your size in stock for infinity to price match.

Sorted .
Thanks to all suggestions above .
Used Motocentral price then Motolegends beat it as promised by 10% so basically got 30% off, saving over £500 on 2 helmets with comms units .
Ta very muchly.

Sorted .
Thanks to all suggestions above .
Used Motocentral price then Motolegends beat it as promised by 10% so basically got 30% off, saving over £500 on 2 helmets with comms units .
Ta very muchly.

Well done. Good saving.

Just saved an additional £46 on a Neotec 2 helmet from Motolengends after reading this thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom