Ebay Fraud?

Colin1958

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've reported this item, but really I would think that every bike this guy is advertising is fake.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Harley-Davidson-FLHR-Road-King-Custom-Bagger/293651912581?hash=item445f049785:g:~aIAAOSw~JBfEcF8

There's no location other than "UK".

There's no description of any bike this seller offers.

All prices are joke low.

I'm guessing he/she is just using other sellers' items on a hijacked id - what do you think? Am I too suspicious? Should I just go ahead and buy all of them - seems legit really, I'm just too picky. . .

He has multiple fraud listings covering many motor items cars and bikes . It screams fraud so can’t see why e bay do not take them down . Do not bother with any

He has multiple fraud listings covering many motor items cars and bikes . It screams fraud so can’t see why e bay do not take them down . Do not bother with any

Don't worry I'm just kidding around - I've reported one item from each user + 1 other user who is selling the same FatBob as these 2 fraudsters - I'm hoping ebay will take down all items from all 3 sellers, but I'm not holding my breath.

The problem is that it makes browsing for bikes that much harder when so many of the listings are fake.

The original account holder. has had his or her account details pished at some point.

the new (fraudulant) owner of the account is then assisted unwittingly by the bay

who offering additional listing tools / bots to enable multiple listings / items to be processed at once.

2000+items becomes easy then. People fall for the super cheap listings, as everyone wants a bargain, and the cycle perpetuates

I have to be fair to ebay on this one - all listings for all 3 fraud users were taken down by the next morning, so that's approximately 8000 listings that I don't have to plough through to see a real bike that's really for sale.

Well done ebay.

I have to be fair to ebay on this one - all listings for all 3 fraud users were taken down by the next morning, so that's approximately 8000 listings that I don't have to plough through to see a real bike that's really for sale.

Well done ebay.

Oh bless, I am so pleased that your browsing is now so much easier for you.

Well done ebay.
Give it a day....

Oh bless, I am so pleased that your browsing is now so much easier for you.

Thank you att - I am pleased that you are pleased - it pleases me. I live to please, please feel free to be as pleased as you like. Please.

Back
Top Bottom