Looking for the best deal on a CRF1000 DCT

DeanoBeano

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
John Banks love or hate them offered some crazy deals previously, could be worth a discussion to see what they can do.

It wasn't a Honda deal, it was a specific dealer, John Banks. A few others matched it begrudgingly.
The deal you posted is for the 1100. The current CRF. Is this what you're after or are you trying to find a new old stock 1000 ?

Aaah my error. I'm after a deal on the new CRF1100 not the old 1000cc.

Depends on how you wish to buy it.

If PCP is your preference, then finding the sweet spot where Honda set a high GFV at the end of the term, with a dealer discounted price in order to minimise the difference between the two figures and hence keep payments as low as possible.
You can then hand it back at the end of the agreement knowing exactly what it will cost you (barring excess miles and any charges made due to the condition of the bike). As time goes on the new 1100 model becomes more popular, the set GFV will drop and in this sense history will repeat itself from the 1000cc bike.

If you are a cash buyer then patience will allow you to bag a good deal into the autumn, now may not be the time to buy while others are chasing the bikes. Some dealers tell me they are low on stock, while others seem to have a good selection snd I guess it is hitting the right dealer at the right time, combined with taking advantage of the quarterly sales targets some dealers will struggle to meet.

Happy hunting.

Back
Top Bottom