F850 GS Sport Low Seat

Richard2R

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking to swap a standard seat (Black/Red) for Low Seat or buy?

This probably a really silly question but why do you want a low seat? I have a 750gs and was adamant I wanted a low seat but I then discovered where I was going wrong if you have ESA you need to make sue it’s set to the lowest setting for just one rider with no luggage then when your sat on it it drops by quite a lot.
I’m shopping for boots at the moment to give me that little extra height short legs are a pain.
Hope you get it sorted

Cheers, you are correct. Decided to abandon seat and get the original modified by 15mm and a gel insert.

If anyone is looking to get there Seat modified I can highly recommend RD Designs in Hartlepool, Roger has been modifying seats to customer requirements for 30 years. I have used him several times
He has just completed a modification to my F850GS Seat. Reduction of 20mm and Gel Insert fitted. Excellent service. Very reasonable price and quick turn around

He can be contacted on 07949 863488 or dodges.roger@googlemail.com

If anyone needs a picture of mine PM me

This probably a really silly question but why do you want a low seat? I have a 750gs and was adamant I wanted a low seat but I then discovered where I was going wrong if you have ESA you need to make sue it’s set to the lowest setting for just one rider with no luggage then when your sat on it it drops by quite a lot.
I’m shopping for boots at the moment to give me that little extra height short legs are a pain.
Hope you get it sorted
Have a look at Daytona M -STAR GTX boots ��

Back
Top Bottom