Screen

billybac

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the small flyscreen to protected the clocks, other than ordering from a dealer?

I have this one currently and want something OEM and smaller:

Attachments

• E147CBA5-B336-4919-8F59-D060EA2136A2.jpg
    E147CBA5-B336-4919-8F59-D060EA2136A2.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 218
Unless I'm mistaken, that's already the shorter of the two alternative screens that BMW sell so the only other BMW option is the little black one that comes with the Sport.

Either BMW or wait for one to appear on eBay I suspect.

There are a lot of aftermarket screen sppliers out there

Givi, MRA , there was another company that did aftermarket screens, but there name escapes me at the mo

You might be thinking of Puig. I've got a Puig on at the moment which was put on in readiness for a trip to france that never happened.

Most of the aftermarket ones are bigger rather than smaller though.

If you mean the small black screen that just covers the clocks you might have to buy new. I keep an eye on EBay and I think I’ve only seen one come up for sale in the last 12 months. I’ve got one and it’s similar to going totally naked in terms of reduced noise and buffeting - go any bigger and the noise can be horrendous. I tried the Puig and over 50 it was unpleasant.

If you mean the small black screen that just covers the clocks you might have to buy new. I keep an eye on EBay and I think I’ve only seen one come up for sale in the last 12 months.

Though it did only get one bid and went for less than £20

Yes, the small black screen. Been searching for one for a month or so and no luck. Will keep an eye on eBay. Thanks all.

Back
Top Bottom