CW Motorcycles - some good news

MrC99

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Might interest a few folk on here - Dave W @CWs has announced on the mailing list that CWs are going to have a service-only agreement with BMW so they can carry out "official" BMW servicing, warranty work and sell BMW parts, accessories and rider wear. A bit of sense at last from BMW as this option hasn't been available until now.

I’d ride there to get stuff sorted. Bought a 98k Gs from them years after drooling through their windows and showroom as a teenager. Ex-crossways and Dorchester resident here. ��

Might interest a few folk on here - Dave W @CWs has announced on the mailing list that CWs are going to have a service-only agreement with BMW so they can carry out "official" BMW servicing, warranty work and sell BMW parts, accessories and rider wear. A bit of sense at last from BMW as this option hasn't been available until now.

I’d ride there to get stuff sorted. Bought a 98k Gs from them years after drooling through their windows and showroom as a teenager. Ex-crossways and Dorchester resident here. ��

That was in July. They are closed and done and dusted.

That was in July. They are closed and done and dusted.

So who now is the go to independent in West Dorset?

I need to get the GSA Hexhead serviced and was going to use CT Motor Cycles in Bridport have stopped by and spoken with the chap that owns/runs it

One of the lads Liam I think set up on his own pax 2 years ago Weymouth direction I think
Not sure what Charlie and the other lads are doing but hope they are well and set up something between themselves as the service they gave was what made cw so customer focused

So who now is the go to independent in West Dorset?

I need to get the GSA Hexhead serviced and was going to use CT Motor Cycles in Bridport have stopped by and spoken with the chap that owns/runs it

I still take mine to Bahnstormer in Alton. It's about a 200 mile round trip, so quite pleasant on a nice day. They know the bike and I can either sit and have a coffee or take one of their demo bikes out for a ride.

Back
Top Bottom