Nomad 690R Rally

Hi Nathan

My 500 has gone through two MOTs with the Baja lights fitted. My low beam is fitted with the "wide cornering lens" which give a fairly flat beam pattern. I was worried the light might annoy other road users but when it's set to the right height I very rarely get flashed. When the high beam is on it is extremely bright! I bought a couple of covers off of Andy - well worth the money for the peace of mind!

Cheers

Rich

I have the Baja lights fitted to my 525 rally with an led dimmer whcih goes to full power on full beam whcih my MOT man has no issues with as it is a competition bike and therefore has different rules such as I put tape over the lights when it goes in for MOT and he just puts down no lights fitted which you are going to say ahhh thats only a day time MOT but no such thing exists now so all good and I have been going like this for the last two years with no issues.

Nice day out on the 690's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

63190ac7a8df662c150af6290d8664cd.jpg

f88de171f83f74a151d73da793b32dee.jpg

035e1a82011948d3151238b7ef11d49a.plist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't quite see from the pic but are they Rigid Industries Ignites fitted to the second bike?

Got them on both my 690 and 350 and they're superb!

Updated with mounts for the GPS.

With the 276cx - this was what prompted the move away from a RAM ball and arm, where it was previously mounted on the ball you can see - on the trails the arm slipped so the screen ended up facing too low

Next mod will be to see if I can make some sort of stand off/vibration damper between the rugged mount and the ali mounting plate

Back
Top Bottom