A little ride out for breakfast

Flipfly

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Needed to do an autotune on the RKS so decided to do a decent run to give it a chance to work properly, bike feels quite a bit better over then canned map :thumb2

Attachments

• 784860E6-C239-4E79-98D1-3294E926F2EA.jpg
    784860E6-C239-4E79-98D1-3294E926F2EA.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 240
Hey, FF. How do you get on with the height of the bars vs the lowness of the seat ? Seat looks palatial in comfort !

Hey, FF. How do you get on with the height of the bars vs the lowness of the seat ? Seat looks palatial in comfort !

I’m 5’10 is, bars are just below shoulder height so really comfy (cruise control helps massively in this also).

Seat is at best average, about 100 miles before bum needs 5 minutes rest. I’ll need an air hawk for Spain next year.

Love the Hog though, such a silly bike to ride. Had a couple of WOT moments to help programme the auto tune on the FP3, it hits the limiter in 4th gear (obviously that was on my friends private road), god knows what it would do without the limiter, but I’d hate to find out.

Gets loads of attention wherever you go “nice bike mate”.......always met with “nah, it’s a bag of shite, lol”

I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something ‘different’.

It feels special, hard to explain, it’s just makes me smile more than any other bike I’ve ever owned.

I’m 5’10 is, bars are just below shoulder height so really comfy (cruise control helps massively in this also).

Seat is at best average, about 100 miles before bum needs 5 minutes rest. I’ll need an air hawk for Spain next year.

Love the Hog though, such a silly bike to ride. Had a couple of WOT moments to help programme the auto tune on the FP3, it hits the limiter in 4th gear (obviously that was on my friends private road), god knows what it would do without the limiter, but I’d hate to find out.

Gets loads of attention wherever you go “nice bike mate”.......always met with “nah, it’s a bag of shite, lol”

I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for something ‘different’.

It feels special, hard to explain, it’s just makes me smile more than any other bike I’ve ever owned.

Got a pic?:nenau

Not even from HD (after a 3 month wait:blast) ?

No, Harley don’t do a touch up pen and Arsey (bless him for his tenacity) has even failed to get it from Colorite in the USA because they won’t sell it to a non USA credit card, even though it was to be delivered to a USA address.

It’s a great colour but a cunty colour which I will one day spray over with a glass glitter blue that will increase my standing down at the Blue Oyster immeasurably :ymca

Ask Clifton to buy it for you and ship - you PayPal him simples

No, Harley don’t do a touch up pen and Arsey (bless him for his tenacity) has even failed to get it from Colorite in the USA because they won’t sell it to a non USA credit card, even though it was to be delivered to a USA address.

It’s a great colour but a cunty colour which I will one day spray over with a glass glitter blue that will increase my standing down at the Blue Oyster immeasurably :ymca

I have several US credit cards, and a US address. Let me know if you get stuck.

Back
Top Bottom