Madstad RoboBracket and MRA Vario screen available

Roadhog

Reaction score
Am selling the above. Both used, both in excellent nick and all nuts/bolts/washers present and correct. Pics available and happy to split.

Please message me if interested.

Cheers

Just joined

Hi I’m just about to acquire my first F750gs so am very interested in both the bracket and screen. I’ve only just joined the forum so not sure if I can pm yet. Are these still available? Thanks

Same set up as I had on my F750GS and about the best way to get controlled wind flow. However, very cheeky to run a for sale thread and non subscribing to this site properly; it's only £12 and you get much more out of it than the small payment suggests. As you are not abiding by the rules, nor shall I in saying your prices are high - the screen is worth around £50 secondhand and the bracket around £100.

Any potential buyer may need to know that the winglets do NOT fit with LED indicators - they rub top and bottom. However if you ask BikeHPS nicely they might ship out the re-designed winglets with larger cutouts. They did for me :thumb

OP - as Stonehenge says, buy a subscription or stop posting for sale items bypassing the forum rules!

Back
Top Bottom