Germany calling

Why is it Women don't get we are the bike. Every day we go into Cochem for a drink and a meal. I will be having a drink and she will say. I'm just going to look at this shop. So far a bag,trainers, watch and a dress. Who knows what it will be today. Although I might leave her and go and buy a van to get everything home.:blast

But whatever you/she wants.
Post it home.....along with any dirty/unused/unnecessary stuff. :thumb

No problem. They are nice keks though.:okay

It's worth keeping your old knickers and socks in a bag at home for disposable use throughout your trips.
I do it even with some tee shirts. Just dump them in the bin each morning during your trip, saves washing.

I love the Moselle valley, nice photos and thanks for the heads up re the Hotel.:thumb2

For us we travelled light this time. Bought a small travel iron and washed stuff through. Has helped staying in the same place though. I never get bored of being here.

Sankt Goar for Coffee and Cake.

Attachments

• 20200902_090724.jpg
    20200902_090724.jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 20200902_101456.jpg
    20200902_101456.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 104
  • 20200902_101742.jpg
    20200902_101742.jpg
    254.6 KB · Views: 103
Doc , when are you home ? Only asking cos I'm thinking of heading there on 12th, however just spoke to P and O and UK border force they say I will have to quarantine on return ? do yo have any info on the quarantine situation ? the Gov uk website is showing you won't if you dont stop in Holland , But The uk border force says ,I will be mixing with dutch people on he boat ? so quarantine stands so F IN confusing

Doc , when are you home ? Only asking cos I'm thinking of heading there on 12th, however just spoke to P and O and UK border force they say I will have to quarantine on return ? do yo have any info on the quarantine situation ? the Gov uk website is showing you won't if you dont stop in Holland , But The uk border force says ,I will be mixing with dutch people on he boat ? so quarantine stands so F IN confusing

Hi, I sail back tomorrow. I have been told I will then been told if I don't stop in Holland I won't. Will know more tomorrow when on boat. Pm me your number and I will ring you.

well weather is looking a lot better for our ride up to Rotterdam today. Definitely can't be any worse than the ride down. Apart from one day the weather has been spot on. Roll on the next trip.

Cheers , have a safe ride. I spoke to uk border force yesterday, so confusing . Have a safe journey back mate

But whatever you/she wants.
Post it home.....along with any dirty/unused/unnecessary stuff. :thumb

Exactly what we have been doing for the past 10 years or so, day before we leave Austria we buy a couple of boxes from the local post office, pack up clothes we do not need on the return journey plus any gifts etc and post them back, costs 30 odd euros for two boxes and panniers and almost empty on the return trip.
We leave Austria on the Wednesday and our luggage is delivered on the Friday before we get home.
We have spoken to the hotel we are stopping at next year and they said if we we want to send a box of stuff (walking boots ,poles etc ) down there before our trip next year they will store it for us until we arrive

Arrived safe and sound. Slowly doing the cabins up on the Ferry. Quite nice and tea making facilities.

Attachments

• 20200903_162341.jpg
    20200903_162341.jpg
    235.7 KB · Views: 83
  • 20200903_162321.jpg
    20200903_162321.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 82
No mention of quarantine on the boat or passing through passport control.

Back
Top Bottom