Thread: Ferry booking

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Ferry booking

Hi all could someone please give me advice on booking P&O Hull to Rotterdam myself and my brother are planning a trip to Germany and Austria but struggling with the ferry as there doesn't seem to be an option for two bikes one cabin,any help much appreciated.

Micky to the Ferry Phone.!

Micky will sort you out proper.

Vive le Singe Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    You can't book that online mate, I use that route all the time and you have to call them. (Heading out 11th September myself with a mate, same type of booking) If going direct to P&O then you need to fill in the contact form or you could email customer.services@poferries.com

I use Forces travel for my bookings, being ex military, and they will also deal with any Military / Fire / Police / NHS and get a reasonable discount, Chloe Morin is my contact there chloe.morin@forcestravel.com

Micky on this very forum may also be able to help you out (Sorry for dropping you in there Micky)

P&O Staff are largely still working from home, so they are a little slower at coming back to you.

Two bikes ,two riders, one cabin. TOO DIFFICULT,
    You will have to ring them as the computerised booking has never been able to cope with such radical thinking

Are ferries now sailing on that route? Their phone lines are still closed.
    "Purveyor of the finest dreary verbal diahrrea." (sic)

Quote Originally Posted by Posh Pete View Post
    Are ferries now sailing on that route? Their phone lines are still closed.
    Rotterdam is sailing but asof yet no news on Zeebrugge route this summer

Quote Originally Posted by Neil W View Post
    Rotterdam is sailing but asof yet no news on Zeebrugge route this summer
    My mistake. Thought the op was referring to Zb.
    "Purveyor of the finest dreary verbal diahrrea." (sic)

Or just jog on down to Dover / Calais then head on from there ,, zero complications
    Normal ,in an odd sort of way

We had to cancel our crossing and got a voucher (mainly because we there were no ferries running), we are trying to rebook a crossing from Hull to Rotterdam in September and three weeks ago filled in the relevant voucher redemption online form including our P & O account details , the booking reference and all the relevant details including the voucher reference .

Got an e mail reply today asking for us to contact them by telephone with our full details, the original booking reference , our account reference and the voucher reference , tried and guess what the phone lines are unavailable so we get a pre recorded message asking for us to please fill in the relevant voucher redemption form with all the deatails requested and we will get back to you within 21 working days .

Anyone got a direct line that is actually staffed ?

P&O North Sea Ferries

Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy32 View Post
    Hi all could someone please give me advice on booking P&O Hull to Rotterdam myself and my brother are planning a trip to Germany and Austria but struggling with the ferry as there doesn't seem to be an option for two bikes one cabin,any help much appreciated.
    Previously the Hull ferry terminal have been helpful regarding bookings for "multi bike /cabins"Try 01482708247

Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonboy32 View Post
    Hi Jonboy .... I'm away in the Camper at the mo.

PM me your day and date outwards
    Day and Date return
    (Different prices for different days)

I'll get back to you later in the week when back at home with a price

I can do it for you ...

All the best

Mick
    Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

"If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

Quote Originally Posted by Micky View Post
    ...I'm away in the Camper at the mo.
    Is the fecker never at home?

Quote Originally Posted by Wapping View Post
    Is the fecker never at home?
    "Wherever I Lay My Hat"

Adventure.GS

"If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

‘elf to enjoy, as they say in these parts.

Latest on P & O facebook page is that therey will be running The Pride of Bruges on the Zeebrugge route with limited capacity for the public to book crossings ...... bugger all on their website though and the cnuts are still not replying to phone calls or e mails to redeem cancellation vouchers

Jonboy not PM'd me yet so he cant be that bothered ....

I've just made a booking for a UKGSer and he was so delighted with the saving I made him
    He even donated £30.00 to the 'Micky Bier Fund' ... such was the saving

I can book for peeps, but it has to be by email, and can take some time to get sorted. Late amendments and/or cancelation might be a problem!

My rates are P&O's ITX Business rates send during the winter last year, pre Covid 19, and to which P&O are honouring ...

Ask P&O for a price now and their costs are amended to take in to account the total disruption of the ShitFest

All the best folks

Adventure.GS