Airhead tank bag - Bagster Vintage Neo?

DrAlf

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for a tank bag for my standard G/S 19L tank and have come across the Bagster Vintage Neo which looks excellent. Template has shown that it's slightly too large but pretty close. Is anyone running one? Would appreciate feedback. If not, any other recommendations? Map case, small footprint and vintage look are my priorities. Ta..

bagster-neo-vintage-tanker-tanktasche-57541_0.jpg

Some nice kit in there.

Like the idea of using a waxed fabric.

Out of my budget range unfortunately.

I have an original BMW tank bag for R100GS, dating from i992. It consists of four pieces...

Baseplate, which attaches to tank, with an aperture for the filler. Stays in place.

Rigid section, which attaches to baseplate and to which the next two sections can be attached. Either the top or intermediate sections can be attached to this, depending on the size of bag you need.

Intermediate section, which is extremely commodious, and can be attached to the rigid section. The top section then attaches to it.

Top section, which can be attached to the rigid section directly or on top of the intermediate. It has a perspex map pocket on top.

If interested pm me and I'll send you pictures.

Looking for a tank bag for my standard G/S 19L tank and have come across the Bagster Vintage Neo which looks excellent. Template has shown that it's slightly too large but pretty close. Is anyone running one? Would appreciate feedback. If not, any other recommendations? Map case, small footprint and vintage look are my priorities. Ta..

bagster-neo-vintage-tanker-tanktasche-57541_0.jpg

I’ve just bought one of these this week. Perfect for what I wanted EXCEPT for the fact that it won’t sit properly on my Falcone because of the Guzzi filler cap with the lever. Didn’t take account of that when ordering.:blast
Selling for £60 posted.

Back
Top Bottom