Screen adjuster switch

Diamond Blade

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The grey rocker switch on the left handlebar cluster (2017), used to adjust the screen height, disappeared yesterday when out for a run. I think I may have nudged it out when using the indicator switch, goodness knows.
I can still adjust the screen by poking the switch pads inside the housing with a pen, however, before I call John Clarks, anyone know if I will be able to source a replacement. I have spent a few hours online searching, but other than spending several hundred pounds on replacing the entire cluster, I cannot source either the part number or a supplier of same.

The grey rocker switch on the left handlebar cluster (2017), used to adjust the screen height, disappeared yesterday when out for a run. I think I may have nudged it out when using the indicator switch, goodness knows.
I can still adjust the screen by poking the switch pads inside the housing with a pen, however, before I call John Clarks, anyone know if I will be able to source a replacement. I have spent a few hours online searching, but other than spending several hundred pounds on replacing the entire cluster, I cannot source either the part number or a supplier of same.

Try James Sherlocks or Motorworks, they break bikes and have good quality used parts

Back
Top Bottom