Large bike cover for R1250GS Adv

Voyager61

Reaction score
Hi All

I am wondering if there are any extra large covers available, large enough to cover an R1250GS adventure complete with BMW aluminium top box and panniers.

At a push I could dispense with my top box if the cover was only large enough to wrap the bike and panniers.

Views and advice welcome.

Cheers
Paul

Hi All

I am wondering if there are any extra large covers available, large enough to cover an R1250GS adventure complete with BMW aluminium top box and panniers.

At a push I could dispense with my top box if the cover was only large enough to wrap the bike and panniers.

Views and advice welcome.

Cheers
Paul

Indoor or out ?

Thanks for your input.

After looking at a number of covers I bought one of these (for occasional use):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JDC-Motorcycle-Cover-Waterproof-RAIN/dp/B01E4626T8?th=1

It fits the bike really very well when fitted with BMW aluminium panniers, but would not accommodate a top box. It folds fairly easily to fit the bag that comes with it.

It seems to be reasonably well made, but time will tell.

Cheers
Paul

I've had a JDC all weather cover for circa 5 years now and it performs superbly.

Although my bike is kept inside, it still keeps dust off & moisture @ bay :D

Yup! It covers the bike and keeps it dry – fully tested during last week.

As I mentioned, it won’t accommodate the BMW Alu top box, but otherwise provides generous cover top-to-bottom end-to-end side-to-side.

Cheers

Paul

Thanks for your input.

After looking at a number of covers I bought one of these (for occasional use):

https://www.amazon.co.uk/JDC-Motorcycle-Cover-Waterproof-RAIN/dp/B01E4626T8?th=1

It fits the bike really very well when fitted with BMW aluminium panniers, but would not accommodate a top box. It folds fairly easily to fit the bag that comes with it.

It seems to be reasonably well made, but time will tell.

Cheers
Paul

That seems a great price £26.99 I searched google for JDC all weather cover and it brought up results from Amazon for the same cover but at almost twice the price(£48.99). FYI I guess it pays to look into pricing before just clicking buy...

Back
Top Bottom