What tyres?

Have them on my 1250 Supermoto with 17” front and 190 rear. They replaced Power RS and the M9 reviews don’t do it justice. They are superb in dry and sports touring like in the wet. Not the best photo but worn edge to edge.

Attachments

• 31D0CB2A-ABF4-4336-9643-FBEAF9443DFA.jpg
    31D0CB2A-ABF4-4336-9643-FBEAF9443DFA.jpg
    212 KB · Views: 320
This is not to wave my willy so please dont judge as its to add to the tread but took the wife out on saturday (new tyres ) , hot roads two up with top box . Even with the heat , extra weight the tyres still felt perfect and scrubbed up well . This is how they look in the hot mountains (one up with 35ltr roll luggage) and again they are flawless and don't let go.

Don't waste that bit on the edge, you paid for it.

This is not to wave my willy so please dont judge as its to add to the tread but took the wife out on saturday (new tyres ) , hot roads two up with top box . Even with the heat , extra weight the tyres still felt perfect and scrubbed up well . This is how they look in the hot mountains (one up with 35ltr roll luggage) and again they are flawless and don't let go.

Wot sandpaper you use on edges. :D

Have them on my 1250 Supermoto with 17” front and 190 rear. They replaced Power RS and the M9 reviews don’t do it justice. They are superb in dry and sports touring like in the wet. Not the best photo but worn edge to edge.

They don’t look like they’d be that good in the wet, so I may go for something slightly different. How many miles do you get out of a set?

They were only fitted to the GS end of June so only done about 600 miles so far, so cannot comment on longevity yet.

Have them on my VFR800 that I took to see Geoff at Hilltop 400 miles in torrential rain there and back in June. Never stepped out or gave any scares. Did 100 miles back from Scotland to home in the wet few weeks ago and handled as good as previous Roadtec01’s.

I live up north and doing 1000 mile trip to north Scotland bank holiday weekend. It rains there a lot and having already done 500 wet miles on them, on 2 different bikes and variety of mixed roads, I have no worries the M9’s will cope.

They were only fitted to the GS end of June so only done about 600 miles so far, so cannot comment on longevity yet.

Have them on my VFR800 that I took to see Geoff at Hilltop 400 miles in torrential rain there and back in June. Never stepped out or gave any scares. Did 100 miles back from Scotland to home in the wet few weeks ago and handled as good as previous Roadtec01’s.

I live up north and doing 1000 mile trip to north Scotland bank holiday weekend. It rains there a lot and having already done 500 wet miles on them, on 2 different bikes and variety of mixed roads, I have no worries the M9’s will cope.

Very long ride, just to fir tyre, you can get online.

Better picture of rear tyre

Attachments

• 7CF53735-9B3C-4AC3-861C-F7B43E2FE5C2.jpg
    7CF53735-9B3C-4AC3-861C-F7B43E2FE5C2.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 339
I’ve gone with the Roadtek 01SE for my bike. Being fitted later in the week.

My CTA3 being fitted on Monday, it will be interesting to see how they compare to my Scorpion Trail 2s. I’m not expecting a massive improvement, because the Scorpions Trail 2s have been superb, but I have to scratch the itch.

The new Roadtek01SE have had nothing but good reviews. They won’t fit your old tractor though. :comfort :D

Like i said , thank god for that , better tyres out there . Is yours the Endro Duc or the Sport , cant remember as if its the sport there are so many better options , if its the Enduro TA3.:beerjug:
Its no old tractor ,more like a trashed dark destroyer of peoples dreams and reality......I call it JD:green gri

Stick the Roadtec01 SE is a completely new tire...On the sides they look like slicks...:thumb2 Hopefully out in GS sizes soon...How do you like the Road Attak 3 you just put on compared to the Trail Attak 3 you rode before ? I need new tires but can't decide because I liked them equally well !

Back
Top Bottom