Clean TFT screen

DennisR

Reaction score
Hey guys!, not knowing if it’s been discussed here but probably everyone that has the tft screen here loves its functionality but hates to get it clean again after washing your bike with all the drops drying out on the screen, I’ve tried it with one of those normal fiber cloths but this one is for windows and goes perfect anyway my 2 cents
772c5632eb2b0f26878578bfc47ba2e4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you go through Missenden Flyer YouTube channel you can get 10% off code. Better than a kick in the teeth :)

If you go through Missenden Flyer YouTube channel you can get 10% off code. Better than a kick in the teeth :)

Is the 10% discount a reward for enduring his boring videos?

So with the Speedo Angels fitted, does that mean water droplets don’t cause issues when dried?

After a few downpours the water marks on the standard screen can seem to attract the marks.. Did you go for the matt or glossy finish?

So with the Speedo Angels fitted, does that mean water droplets don’t cause issues when dried?

After a few downpours the water marks on the standard screen can seem to attract the marks.. Did you go for the matt or glossy finish?

That's what I find on mine, no water droplets, screen is always dried droplet free, I went for the "ultra clear", at £20.99 minus discount.

I bought the twin pack (one gloss and one matt). I found the gloss looked really nice, but was horrendous to view when there was sun on it. Changed it to the matt one, and no such problems.

In ref to water staining. Rain is not an issue on the matt one. However, we have hard tap water, which will leave some marks if left to dry naturally. However, nothing like no screen protector.

The matt one does scratch easily though.

Back
Top Bottom