Victorinox - Multitool

Wapping

Reaction score
Following a tip / good review (I think from Arsey) on these pages, I bought myself one. Better made than the equivalent knives / multitools from other manufacturers, like Leatherman. Or so it seems to me. Certainly worth looking into, if you are in the market for one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5lXZVEKTeuA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Will I ever use all its bits? No but just the ownership of it will confirm my presence * as a self-reliant bikermate of the very first order, ruggedly independent of the blind copy catting of the Leatherman herd.

* Presence is vital. Ask any 1200 GSA owner, with a thousand lumens of light, full on (but empty) panniers and an exhaust note that would shame a fully loaded B16 bomber at take off... it’s the only way to feel planted and, very possibly, alive.

I owned the older and larger version of the Victorinox multi tool and it was by far much better quality than the Gerber and Leatherman ones, it must have been because some tw*t nicked it out of my kit bag at work

Following a tip / good review (I think from Arsey) on these pages, I bought myself one. Better made than the equivalent knives / multitools from other manufacturers, like Leatherman. Or so it seems to me. Certainly worth looking into, if you are in the market for one.

Will I ever use all its bits? No but just the ownership of it will confirm my presence * as a self-reliant bikermate of the very first order, ruggedly independent of the blind copy catting of the Leatherman herd.

* Presence is vital. Ask any 1200 GSA owner, with a thousand lumens of light, full on (but empty) panniers and an exhaust note that would shame a fully loaded B16 bomber at take off... it’s the only way to feel planted and, very possibly, alive.

Richard, You could’ve at least purchased a BMW branded version at an eye watering price.

https://estore.chester-motorrad.co.uk/71-60-2414858-multifunctional-tool-p148365.html

I got one a few years back. Free with a Victorinox rucksack. I did think the rucksack was a bit pricey at £120 or something though. 😄

Back
Top Bottom