1150GSA Alu Panniers Pillion Footpeg Lowering

jack2712

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Struggling to find pillion footpeg lowering kit for my 1150GSA with the aluminium panniers - Any suggestions for where to buy or any other kits that may fit?

I've never seen a lowering kit for OEM Adventure panniers. I assume you have the proper adventure foot pegs ? The one's needed to mount the panniers.

I have the adventure footpegs (I have read somewhere that they are the same as the rear pegs on an 1100s) I do have the 1150GS rear pegs also, but I believe these cannot be fitted and used with the adventure panniers.

I have the adventure footpegs (I have read somewhere that they are the same as the rear pegs on an 1100s) I do have the 1150GS rear pegs also, but I believe these cannot be fitted and used with the adventure panniers.

Never heard the 1100s story. You are correct that you can't use the 1150 GS standard pegs for the pannier frames. But again I'm reasonably sure that I've never seen a lowering kit that allows the OEM pannier kit to be fitted as well. I wonder if it might be possible to get something fabricated by Cymark or similar ?

Back
Top Bottom