Brittany Ferries, car and bike on same booking?

howdoo

Reaction score
Next year, the Gf and me are off to Spain on the bike and my bike riding friend has asked if he and his wife can come along in their car. They'll meet up with us on a night time, for drinks, meals etc and then we'll bugger off on the bike in the day time.

I'd already made our booking and tried to add them on to it for the same crossings (to get the Club Voyage 30% discount) but BF refused as they don't allow cars and bikes on the same booking.

My question to you all: has anyone managed to book a car and bike on the same booking?

Thanks

Don't think you can book multiple vehicles of any kind on-line and you'll likely need to do a group booking - check the group bookings page on https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/group-travel . Anyways you can just book them on a separate booking and quote your membership no. to get the discount. Can be handy to book separately just in case one party wants to cancel but the rest want to continue !

Next year, the Gf and me are off to Spain on the bike and my bike riding friend has asked if he and his wife can come along in their car. They'll meet up with us on a night time, for drinks, meals etc and then we'll bugger off on the bike in the day time.

I'd already made our booking and tried to add them on to it for the same crossings (to get the Club Voyage 30% discount) but BF refused as they don't allow cars and bikes on the same booking.

My question to you all: has anyone managed to book a car and bike on the same booking?

Thanks
Have you not received the answer to your question from the horses mouth? How will a post here trump Brittany Ferries advice to you?:nenau
Alan R

Have you not received the answer to your question from the horses mouth? How will a post here trump Brittany Ferries advice to you?:nenau
Alan R

The member of staff that I spoke to may be correct, or he might have got it wrong.
As an outsider I do not know, but if there is a precedent for such a booking I can ring back with knowledge rather than guess work.

The member of staff that I spoke to may be correct, or he might have got it wrong.
As an outsider I do not know, but if there is a precedent for such a booking I can ring back with knowledge rather than guess work.

My mate says his mate made a multi-vehicle booking... oh, wait a minute that was for the Chunnel or maybe it was as to whether they could all park at Loomies for scran and a brew.... I'll get back to you but he's got to look after the dog so it might be a while.

1. Call the chimps at BF and see if the answer they give is the same as the first time. You'll be calling them anyway if some bod on UKGSer says he (or his mate's mate) has done it, so just roll the clock forward a bit.

2. When you (seemingly inevitably) learn that it is impossible, ask your caged friends to make their own booking, using a discount code.

If by some chance you told your caged friends it would be a breeze and that you'd do it for them, return to UKGSer for advice on how to get out of it.

I can't think of very many circumstances when it would be better to make one booking with more than one vehicle rather than two individual bookings. And a few downsides to doing this as well.

Back
Top Bottom