Falco boots

Jako999

Reaction score
Hi I have been looking for some new boots and have seen a pair of Falco Tourance that look and feel good but I don’t really know much about them, does anyone have any comments?
I looked at some of the different brands of adventure boots but they were to stiff, I also looked at Dayton but not that impressed for the money. These seem to have a really good sole with a bit of height which I need.

Thanks in advance

I tried on a pair of those but ended up with a pair of Rev'it Gravel Outdry instead (because they showed up silly cheap on Ebay) These are two boots from two different brands but I reckon come from the same manufacturer........they have identical spec (vibram soles, Outdry laminated waterproof membrane) and are very, very similar to look at.

I am very impressed with the Rev'it so I would say the Falco will be equally as good.

I have a pair of Falco Volt. They are really well made and all day comfortable. Did a 440 mile day in them in france last year and they were great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I tried the Falco and they were very good but a bit loose around my ankles so after trying on about 5 other pair I’ve bought a pair of Alpinestars pike Drystar they fit well and get good reviews only time will tell the only thing is the sole is not as high as I would have like I have to just see how I get on with them.

Back
Top Bottom