Discounts on bikes

Rich1150

Reaction score
In the current climate has anyone seen good discounts on new BMW bikes like the car dealers are doing ?

I know BMW are doing an extra £1k on trade in but what about new bike discounts by dealers ?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Yes. Talk to the dealers, they’re not advertising them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know NOG in Oxford had a load of R1200 GS Rallye & Exclusive models that they'd preregistered

Less than 10 miles with around £1500 off RRP :thumby:

I got one in May from NOG....got more than that off
Registered to them for 2 weeks, 6 miles on the clock

Two grand however it’s taken - deposit/px/discount/other parts is readily available if you speak to them.

Me and two mates have just bought new unregistered bikes in the last couple of weeks.

I know NOG in Oxford had a load of R1200 GS Rallye & Exclusive models that they'd preregistered

Less than 10 miles with around £1500 off RRP :thumby:

£1500 off, for a two year old pre reg bike? :eek: :p

Just to add North Oxford were more than generous with the PX price on my S1000XR based on another Motarrad dealers PX price last September

Shop around - try a guy called Harry at Chester Motorrad and tell him you spoke to me ( James Sim) as I've just landed a great deal on an unregistered K1600GA which I'll collect from them on the 1st of September, see if it help as you know he will deal. Way better deal than in other places who were just quoting the RRP and BMW discounts. You have to find the bike you want in a dealers who wants to shift it, they won't order one in to discount, but if they have it in the showroom it's already costing them money;)

James

I just bought a 1250gsa from vines in guilford at a cracking price, i even got them to fit a tracker free of charge, they want to sell and if you dont ask you dont get.

Pete

I just bought a 1250gsa from vines in guilford at a cracking price, i even got them to fit a tracker free of charge, they want to sell and if you dont ask you dont get.

Pete

BikeTrak is standard now, including a years subscription.

Salesmen like to ‘throw in’ things already included.

Surely there are going to be plenty of new/pre-reg Euro 4 bikes around this Autumn.

I hear rumours that some marques are even planning to dump French inventory into the UK.

BikeTrak is standard now, including a years subscription.

Salesmen like to ‘throw in’ things already included.

It’s actually a Datatool Stealth S5 with a year’s free subscription.

It’s actually a Datatool Stealth S5 with a year’s free subscription.

Fair enough.

Still, the BikeTrak is a decent unit and from the same manufacturer, so guess the upgrade cost them very little.

As long as you got at least £2k in actual discount, the tracker is a nice touch.

Back
Top Bottom