Just another glorious day trip into Cotswolds.

Well seeing as my g/f lives on the edge of the Cotswolds every ride we do tends to explore them , I have a reasonable grasp . But obviously nowhere near as good as someone who lives in Camberley !
Stop being a cock.

Our family has had houses in the Cotswolds most of my life, so I’ve managed to find one or two decent roads.
Stop making your usual assumptions. :comfort ;)

Anyway, it looks like you had a good day, which is all that matters. :thumb

I’m up for riding them! Can you link them in for a preview please?

Meet up next Sunday???????

Yes, post up your route that Aunt Prudence showed you 32 years ago for you to memorise in preparation for your future career as a know-it-all ! :)

Thank you dude! I hope you are keeping well, it been a while...
Life gets in the way. Bike is sold and gets collected Monday, will try get something else next year after we move and be back shortly. Good to see the pictures and hear you're well. This is me until the next bike...
402a64905cc99d411e488d0068002a1f.jpg

Looks a lovely place. Never ridden round there.

Life gets in the way. Bike is sold and gets collected Monday, will try get something else next year after we move and be back shortly. Good to see the pictures and hear you're well. This is me until the next bike...

POWEEEERRRRR!

Good luck with the move, I hope all will go to plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ermmmm.... actually a Pub Menu that we found online, or to be precisely via google maps.

Not being on the “Tourist Information Board” is a bonus, as despite 46? Tables booked up for Lunch/dinner, the place was deserted compared to Bourton or Burford

Agree. It's a lovely village I have links with and the pub would have been very pleased you visited.

Where’s the battery? :nenau :D

Back
Top Bottom