G650 x country or challenge wanted,

Status
Not open for further replies.

taffyboyo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
hi all, I bought a very tidy x country off ash a few years ago, I didnt keep it that long but I remember the bike was/is fantastic to ride and now I am looking for another tidy one, these bikes are becoming very tricky to find now, anyone off here interested in selling a nice one for around the 3k mark?
The closer to south/mid wales the better.
Cheers
Mike

Rocky burns is selling one. A bit above your money, but maybe worth an approach.

Cheers, I seen the one on shetland was hoping to find one nearer than scotland :)

I will pm rocky and see if hes selling one :)

Where have you seen the one on Shetland please ?

Facebook market place, looks tidy with just under 7k on the vlock, just too far away and a bit more than my budget :)

May have been this one on gumtree John. I can't see there being too many up for sale on Shetland at any one time!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200816_082523_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200816_082523_com.android.chrome.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 207
Xcountry

We have four that I know of here in Shetland, three black 07’s and one yellow 09.
My wife has the Yellow one, I have a black one, and a friend also has a black one. The one on gumtree is indeed in very good order, it was taken to Shetland by a lady rider, who never rode it much, she has not long sold it to a local man. Who is obviously now selling it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom