Not liking it hot

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Running the 1200 Scram through town today - slow traffic 31 degrees ...

Was running like a bag of spanner’s and stalling when it got the chance...

As I left town and cleared it’s throat it was fine .... does not not like running hot.....

Tank not venting properly and air locks due to that and the heat :nenau

Andres

Maybe....will try again over the cooler days - also my buttery smooth gear shift was all clunky and stiff

The Exhaust was quite troublesome on my right thigh!!!

I don’t like to think of you in pain, old fruit. Try putting some ice on that thigh, and have an early night.

I think Stuart Fillingham was discussing this about his 120 Bonnie, pre 2017 I think he suggested

I can't say I've noticed the same with mine Twizz but it does get scorchio through town ;)

I had mine out around town other day on a very hot one and it ran great. The exhaust though is hot. I mean it’s a great bike but how does it get past R&D or whatever it’s called, a world wide brand and it’s such an oversite imo. why given most riders who have one, comment on it, was it not seen as an issue at Triumph.

The Exhaust was quite troublesome on my right thigh!!!

I experienced the same thing on my old Tiger 800XC. Generally ran lovely but a trip through London once on a summers day and the thing was cooking me. Also was running lumpy as a result. i put it down to modern emissions regs. They run very lean to meet regs, hence hot.

Back
Top Bottom