Bmw f800gs remus headers

een705

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi I have just bought a f800gs lots of work done, even a new engine about 9000 mile ago. I bought it with spare remus headers....should I fit them? Its on a 62 plate....does it have white power forks and when I buy parts do I go for 13 onwards? Thanks for advice

Attachments

• IMG_8491.jpg
    IMG_8491.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_8503.jpg
    IMG_8503.jpg
    267.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_8494.jpg
    IMG_8494.jpg
    261.2 KB · Views: 162
I toyed with fitting Remus headers on my 650 as part of the bigger plan. If you have no plan at present then just keep them hanging from the rafters until the idea takes shape.

Seemed quite popular a few years back to decat the std exhaust down pipes, there were arguments over whether the fuel injection would adjust or not open/closed loop etc I personally found it made the bike run even leaner and if anything down on power slightly & reverted back to std. I've kept them as I might one day visit hilltop for a remap & they could be used then. Unsure of the fork manufacturer cheapest mod would be a set of progressive springs takes most of the dive out & firms the front up niceley :thumb2

Progressive springs fitted and seems to handle well just having the headstock bearings sorted

Back
Top Bottom