Cardo pairing

rossman999

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Why do Cardo makes things so blooming difficult!!

Im trying to pair a new cardo palktalk bold with one of the origional packtalks get them both into DMC pairing mode, set the "group leader" and they just do not pair but they flash quite nicely!

Is there another way I can try - what the hell is the purpose of the new app the old one was so much better

It'll wind some up but I'll say it again...

Shite, shite and if you're really unlucky thrice shite.

Should be wonderful, but in practice the connection with the app drops (although latest fw version may have improved it)
Still can't get a Sena connected by BT, let alone bridging into the DMC group.....

It barely surprises me that you're having problems

Is this any help?

Thats exactly the video I used and get everything to work just as the video but no F pink flash when it joins the pack simply a voice announcement that it failed to pair eventually!

I originally had two palktalks which worked great but I lost one in the divorce settlement now I want the new bird to whisper sweet nothings in my ear but its just not happening

When I first got my 1250 in May I couldn't for the life of me get the Cardo Packtalk, Samsung phone and Nav 5 to all work together or stay connected after turning off. Was having to re-connect every time
I don't know if was the BMW Connected app but once I installed that all now connect on their own
I really don't know how it worked but they all do now, even spotify music control with the wheel
Received my forst telephone call on bike, that was weird, not sure if I will leave that fuction on
Also have a group set up, when I meet them, I have to switch off and back on and it works fine then for est of the day
temperamental but good when it does what it should

Are you doing it from the App? It works well from the app. But then I must be lucky as I have never had any issues with pairing in BT or DMC. Get each unit connected to the app, then switch them to DMC, then form a group.

No i am trying to do it as per video and justy press the top button.

TBH i have not sussed out how to do it from the current app as the old version was simple from the app and just draging it in !!

Thats exactly the video I used and get everything to work just as the video but no F pink flash when it joins the pack simply a voice announcement that it failed to pair eventually!

I originally had two palktalks which worked great but I lost one in the divorce settlement now I want the new bird to whisper sweet nothings in my ear but its just not happening

Could she be encouraged to use 'hand signals'?, the most important of which being the 'friendly reach around'

For me, once the app was on and I paired the s9 and cardo it all just works...music on phone...Spotify...co tacts list
Takes the tft 30 to 40 seconds to connect and disconnect
I'm not touching anything now

Back
Top Bottom