Honda Integra 750s

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anyone owned one? Thoughts good or bad? I have had a look online and there isn't much about these scooters. It appears to be half a car engine in a scooter frame and auto so could be a bit of a mongrel and dont seem to have sold well compared to the Burgmans and T max's. I have been offered one cheap which might be a good reason to consider one.

Anyone owned one? Thoughts good or bad? I have had a look online and there isn't much about these scooters. It appears to be half a car engine in a scooter frame and auto so could be a bit of a mongrel and dont seem to have sold well compared to the Burgmans and T max's. I have been offered one cheap which might be a good reason to consider one.

It’s the scooterised version of the 750 twin bike. Not a big seller, hence cheap. It’s a big scooter. It’ll be cheap to run. It’s a Honda. I suspect it was too much of a bike to appeal to maxi scoot riders and not enough of a bike to appeal to the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It being a scooter and DCT (not CVT) makes it top of my list of getting back on the road, although I have no idea of the practicality of adding a sidecar later. Would love to know if anyone has had any servicing/general maintenance experience and are they as easy as a Jap 650 or GSA1150. Also a few rumours of a 800cc X-ADV coming out next year, I don't really want to pay top whack for the new model, so hopefully this will mean a price drop on the secondhand market of 2018+ models.

Theyve never been popular because it’s like a scooter but without a lot of the practicalities like underwear luggage capacity , decent weather protection etc. Like you said it’s a mongrel , neither a motorcycle nor a scooter.

Devon I cant qoute on the 750 but when the NC700 came out it was alleged to be half a Jazz engine. Very low revving and the auto box short shifted so fast it was in 6th at something like 35!

My Pal has had the 700 and the 750 both autos and really loves them. He persists its a bespoke engine for the bike. I wouldnt be precious about its parentage as I did over 100,000 miles in a two Jazz’s in 5/6 years and they were faultless.

He said the 750 was perkier than the 700 hence the upgrade. I would add he also runs a 1250GS but describes the 750 as his go too bike as its so much more fun and nimble.

When I rode his 700 the only advice was run it in sport as drive short shifted so fast so it felt sluggish.

I think a test ride is a must to see how you like the DCT and overall feel of the bike.

If you want to stretch your legs out, the forward foot rests are for someone with size 4 feet.
There's more room (especially the footboards) on the Burgman and BMW's 650.
You really need to sit on them all and feel the various seating positions for yourself.

If you buy it, I have the Honda workshop manual, I had a 700 Integra for a while, I liked it, also had the X-ADV.

I'm just about to take delivery of my new NC750X DCT, on Thursday in fact. Two of my riding pals promted me to try one. They both love theirs and rave about the DCT bit. Well one of them does, the other is a tight git and went for a manual jobby. So we will see how i get on with it.

I'm just about to take delivery of my new NC750X DCT, on Thursday in fact. Two of my riding pals promted me to try one. They both love theirs and rave about the DCT bit. Well one of them does, the other is a tight git and went for a manual jobby. So we will see how i get on with it.

Congrats on your new bike, I borrowed one of these for a weekend from a mate and loved it, the DCT is brilliant and the button/manual shift shifts surprisingly quickly, I was expecting a lull as it changed but it was perfectly seamless. Sound great with a naughty after market can on as well.

I missed out on the scooter I was after but I will look out for another one. Thanks for everyone's input and enjoy your new bike when it arrives Delboy :beerjug:

I missed out on the scooter I was after but I will look out for another one. Thanks for everyone's input and enjoy your new bike when it arrives Delboy :beerjug:

Lucky escape.

I had a 750 Integra from new for a year. Horrible experience overall, mostly to do with its hapless (and hopeless) engine and the dct system which was awfully programmed. It is the single worst two wheeled experience (in riding terms) I have had in over 30 years and (at least) 30 motorcycles and scooters.

The upside? It was well made, nothing went wrong with it that wasnt wrong in the first place in the 10 months and 4k miles I tolerated it for. It was also un-stealable (good for London life with a scooter) as even the thugs know how cr@p they are hence virtually unwanted/unsellable. So they would last a whole lot longer than say a much better Tmax, which will be nicked while you are still sitting on it driving away from the dealer.

I have a few more negative/more detailed comments about 4 years ago in this very forum if you search.

Some folk do like them though. Horses, courses etc. Take a test ride first if possible, advice which sadly I did not follow myself back then. Or I would have preferred a £300 knackered Liberty 125 and £8k in the bank.

Well after fitting a load of bling to my new 750x i finally had a chance to go for a first run today. First impressions is its bloody great, not a GS so cant be compared to one. Gear changes are seamless and smooth in fact you dont even know its done any at all. Nimble, chuckable and more fun than i was expecting. Will never break any records but its a Honda,so will be still going long after other bikes are in the scrap heap. :thumb

Well after fitting a load of bling to my new 750x i finally had a chance to go for a first run today. First impressions is its bloody great, not a GS so cant be compared to one. Gear changes are seamless and smooth in fact you dont even know its done any at all. Nimble, chuckable and more fun than i was expecting. Will never break any records but its a Honda,so will be still going long after other bikes are in the scrap heap. :thumb

Come on then,post up a pic and give us a laugh !!
Good for you admitting you’re a doddery old twat and have upgraded from the GS to a Honda.
DCT is da bollox.Makes my ATAS bloody brilliant to ride.
I reckon you’ll love it,even though you’ve probably doubled it’s weight attaching shite !!! :)

Come on then,post up a pic and give us a laugh !!
Good for you admitting you’re a doddery old twat and have upgraded from the GS to a Honda.
DCT is da bollox.Makes my ATAS bloody brilliant to ride.
I reckon you’ll love it,even though you’ve probably doubled it’s weight attaching shite !!! :)

Same old same old. So predictable. Wish id laid a bet about what you would say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom