Getting it right.....

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m thinking of de-catting my header ( Triumph 1200 Scram) - I want to keep stock headers as I’m not keen on the weld on Free Spirits... preferring the Hydro Formed bend

So a De - Cat and a TEC fuel Boost pack.... I’ll be keeping the stock silencers....

Would this smooth out the lean running and cool things down a little.... or am I barking up the wrong tree??

I guess another option is a decat and remap......

Thoughts on a postcode please.....

I’m thinking of de-catting my header ( Triumph 1200 Scram) - I want to keep stock headers as I’m not keen on the weld on Free Spirits... preferring the Hydro Formed bend

So a De - Cat and a TEC fuel Boost pack.... I’ll be keeping the stock silencers....

Would this smooth out the lean running and cool things down a little.... or am I barking up the wrong tree??

De Cat to take the heat out of the situation and a fuel booster to richen things up a tad :D

TEC are your one stop bike shop for this :thumb2 De-catting they do for £80 IIRC ?

Thanks you have confirmed my thinking.....

Any downsides do you reckon??

None that I can think of :duno

A better sounding exhaust note from a stock system, better throttle response and a cooler running motor ... What's not to like ? :nenau

None that I can think of :duno

A better sounding exhaust note from a stock system, better throttle response and a cooler running motor ... What's not to like ? :nenau

Just what I want......

is a cat required for MOT like on a car? pain in the arse changing zorst every yar when it comes ready for MOT

Back
Top Bottom