A grand day out.....Scotland

Thats a long way to get to nowhere in particular....
There is probably a queue of motorhomes about half way along, trying to reverse back out, at the moment.

Think I'll have a good nosey down there next time I'm that way, love a good ole verbal scrap with the local defenceless animal murderers :green gri

I've done that, all the way to Fort William, in fact, all the way from Milngavie ;)

So worth having a go at then? I am no off-roader as such but curious enough to give it a go. I will be arriving from the south via A82 heading for Fort William, so though it might be a bit more exciting to try something different with a potential of a good views to boot.

So worth having a go at then?

It's the West Highland Way, there will be thousands of walkers and or cyclists on the route and likely to get you a visit from the local constabulary and a severe talking to, a ticket and fine or even possibly shot by a local land owner or quite even all of the above at the same time.

A number of these Old Military Roads are no longer in use for vehicular traffic outwith farm vehicles and also, regrettably against the law up here, although there are still many that are still the Queens highway, you'll easily tell the difference between them. :thumb

It's the West Highland Way, there will be thousands of walkers and or cyclists on the route and likely to get you a visit from the local constabulary and a severe talking to, a ticket and fine or even possibly shot by a local land owner or quite even all of the above at the same time.

A number of these Old Military Roads are no longer in use for vehicular traffic outwith farm vehicles and also, regrettably against the law up here, although there are still many that are still the Queens highway, you'll easily tell the difference between them. :thumb

For Feck Sake! So not worth the risk of spoiling a holiday then? :blast

Back
Top Bottom