Dealers shutting

ianran

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Got an email for Sycamore today about Birmingham shutting, purchased my Fat Bob from them. We’re some nice people working there sad days, I hope they get redeployed elsewhere.

Do you mean Sycamore at Uppingham, or HD Birmingham (Aston), which IIRC is a Stratstone business?

Sad to hear but not surprising given the shit financial state HD are in, won't be the laast I fear.

Stratstone B’ham shut....consolidating in Wolvo...

Did make me wonder how they made it pay for so long, being so close. I hope those affected get moved to Wolverhampton or taken on somewhere else in the bike industry.

Apparently Lakeside HD has gone under. I guess they were sailing at the deep end with big heavy anchors on board :)

I’ve actually given up going to any Harley Main Dealer cos I’ve now discovered that I’m actually allergic to listening to Planet Rock on continuous loop. :(

I’ve actually given up going to any Harley Main Dealer cos I’ve now discovered that I’m actually allergic to listening to Planet Rock on continuous loop. :(

They have banned you haven’t they.......?

They have banned you haven’t they.......?

I might not be welcome back as I threw my Hog Badge at the Service Desk after being declined a complementary T Shirt as a reward for being their most valued customer and stormed out in a huff with verbal threats that they’ll be sorry... :p

Back
Top Bottom