BMW G650X Exhaust Header

Hi there , I have just joined this forum, is there still a chance of getting on the list for one of these headers?

Sorry I have not had enough demand to warrant a second batch , I do however have a very good condition used one available if interested

Hi, I’m obviously very slow but would very much like to buy an after market header for my G650X! If you have anymore, or know how to find one I would appreciate it greatly.

Thank You, Allen H

I have had some recent requests for these SS headers and have contacted my source to see if he can make another batch of ten

Anyone who is interested in one please post here , price wise we will be looking at £170 plus postage

Price is for the SS header only , if you require new SS manifold studs and copper nuts it's an additional £5

Once I get requests for ten I will order them and turnaround from the supplier will be about 4-6 weeks

If anyone uk based has a standard oem header in good condition I would be interested as I am looking for one.

If anyone uk based has a standard oem header in good condition I would be interested as I am looking for one.

I think I may have one , I’ll dig it out tomorrow and send you a picture

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They should be copper nuts, they were on mine anyway. I put my brand new original header on the black bike, along with new Scorpion stainless can. Then put the old original off the black X Country onto the X Challenge to replace the Remus system. Managed to get the both done in the day - the Touratech tank prevented removal and I had to take all that lot off as well, which simply added to the time it took. Both bikes back up and running and oh how the Long Ranger sounds so much better with actual silencing in place! I don't know why, but it cruises at a much faster pace for the same kind of engine sound than the X Country - both wearing 49t and 16t sprockets, both on 19" and 17" wheels (X Country wheels). Why that is I have no idea.

maybe the large tank is muffling the sound coming up from the engine ?

I’ve got a small number of these SS headers left if anyone wants one . BMW can no longer supply either stock OEM headers nor Akrapovic ones and I won’t be getting anymore of these made

£150

ead72d46a508af1c45e07dc3496d0017.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi John.

Is your SS header pipe compatible for use with a Leo Vince X3 silencer?

Hi John.

This is my bike fitted with one of John's header pipes and a Leo Vince can. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_4577.jpg
    IMG_4577.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 121
Hi John.

I believe so - it’s sized to fit the stock OEM end can without the graphite gasket fitted and the Akra end can which doesn’t use a gasket . I seem to remember that the Leo Vince like the Akra doesn’t use a graphite gasket

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Schtum,
Thanks for the photo and confirmation of fitment to the Leo Vince silencer. A fabulous looking bike and very similar spec to mine

John,
I would like to purchase one of you SS header pipes from you please.

I will send you a PM to confirm payment details and delivery address.
Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom