A Potter Around the Vercors.

You stick to your Multinarcissist !

Once you’ve been riding a few years you might realise that enjoyment on two wheels doesn’t necessitate having the mostest !!
I don't think you're fully grasping the concept of first there, gets best seat at restaurant.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

You stick to your Multinarcissist !

Once you’ve been riding a few years you might realise that enjoyment on two wheels doesn’t necessitate having the mostest !!

So you think the Multistrada is the most? You’ve a lot to learn still.

Gorge du Nan, don't miss it.

It’s on my route

If you stop at the Hotel Le Marronnier in Rencurel - say Hi to Jean Francois and Caroline from Will and Alex :)

6d07409f54ab6fdd5cac2880927d8b0f.jpg

That’s exactly where I’m staying !
I thought your lady was called Karen !
Who’s Alex ? ;-)

6d07409f54ab6fdd5cac2880927d8b0f.jpg

That’s exactly where I’m staying !
I thought your lady was called Karen !
Who’s Alex ? ;-)

My lady is called Karen, she has stayed there with me too on a couple of occasions - Alex is the Scottish riding buddy that I first visited the place with years ago, Jean Francois and Caroline know him well too. but he hasn't been able to get back there for a few years.

Say hi from Karen too.

Oh - and don't forget Stavros from last Summer :)

My lady is called Karen, she has stayed there with me too on a couple of occasions - Alex is the Scottish riding buddy that I first visited the place with years ago, Jean Francois and Caroline know him well too. but he hasn't been able to get back there for a few years.

Say hi from Karen too.

Oh - and don't forget Stavros from last Summer :)

Ok will do !
You may have your faults but you know your hotels ! The other being the Hotel Del Oso!

Thanks Will

Back
Top Bottom