A wee winter project

Big Jets

Reaction score
New project has arrived and I could not be more delighted always loved Honda 4 stroke trials bikes ,what you think guys original ,or all in red ,anyway let the fun and the spending begin:beerjug:

Attachments

• IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    249.4 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_0387.jpg
    IMG_0387.jpg
    250.5 KB · Views: 749
Yes Johnny ,unfortunately the pics make the paintwork look good but its a half arsed job and the paints peeling off the tank .it will require paintwork to keep it original .Wee bike starts first Kick everytime absolutely love it .

Nice project.

If you need a manual, let me know and I can send you one by e mail.

wow ,great project enjoy that mate

We were looking at the early Honda / Sammy Millar bikes at his museum earlier this year. Great project by the way, Im in

Been watchin this lighting kit on Ebay 33 bids at £600 with 4 days to go ,EEEK:(

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 546
Been watchin this lighting kit on Ebay 33 bids at £600 with 4 days to go ,EEEK:(

A good few years a mint and original TL125s with full lighting kit and the bike was 100% original and unrestored
It sold for £1700
It would have been a good classic bike investment

Back in the Late 80,s early 90s You could pick up most trials bikes for buttons .My best was a Honda Montessa 350 In excellent condition for £200 sold it to a mate for £300 ,ty monos were also dirt cheap as were ty twinshocks .Bought a 1985 Tlr 200 for £ 600 on the road .sold it a couple of years later for £350 to a mate .Bultaco sherpa £150 running .3 montessa cotas never paid anymore than £300 for any of them . Them were the days wish I,d filled a barn with them.:(

lovely little thing - I'm another one who loves these small Hondas. Please keep us up to date with it's progress.:)

I rode a Seeley Honda for a couple of years. Great bike in river beds and hill climbs, but struggled in the twisty stuff. Keep the tick over turned up a little to combat the dreaded 'Honda cough'

Back
Top Bottom