Enduristan EVO Monsoon panniers - new product

G&T

“OK sweet heart... just one last ride”
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m a big fan of Enduristan having used the monsoon 3 over various trips. Good value for money, water proof and light weight. Admittedly once strapped to the frame they are a faff to get off, but an inner bag solves that.

It looks like Enduristan have released a pannier that clips on to the GSA OEM 18mm frame and two sizes to accommodate the exhaust. No need for pucks and plates. I like the hard plastic on the outer bottom edge as well as the fact you can flip the clip if damaged. It’s a shame they didn’t keep the luminous logo on the cases as they work superbly well at night on a motorway.

The only down side is the cost. £323 for 34ltr and £303 for 24ltr. Each. So whilst it’s cheaper than Mosko or Bumot it is double the monsoon 3 price. Nevertheless I think a great addition.

Surely the prices you are quoting are not for each pannier but for each pair of panniers.
Note Bumot Xtremadas lock to the frames. I have some fitted to my CCM, great panniers.

tom

Enduristan is very good stuff and I reckon it will be at least as good and if not better than anything else comparable but it is starting to get price hike competitive with Kriega and the like

Crikey, that makes them almost double the cost of my Bumot Xtremada's that mount to the stock GSA scaffolding. Nice idea, well executed, but they may need to rethink the pricing.

My thoughts too

I have the Enduristan Tornado 2 bags ( various sizes ) they are excellent and when I bought them they were cheap in comparison to the other stuff of similar ilk

Also very well made

Those panniers are ridiculously priced

Adventure Bike Warehouse sells the Bumot Xtremada’s currently for £475 pair. https://www.adventurebikeshop.co.uk/soft-luggage/bumot-xtremada-gsa-soft-pannier-system-for-r1200gsa-lc-oem-pannier-frames/

I agree I think Enduristan’s pricing is a bit off

The above url is correct, however the text is incorrect. it's NOT Adventure Bike Warehouse they are a different entity.
Cliff and Jenny at the Adventure Bike Shop are great people to deal with. Cliff did a special order fo me for two Xtremadas the same size (no exhaust cut out) with matching locks. With a small modification they are perfect for my CCM GP450 with Metal Mule frames. As I said before the fact that they lock to the frames is a big bonus. They have a "roll" top that can expand upwards and waterproof inners. Highly recommended.

tom

Back
Top Bottom