Dublin. Bike Mechanic ?

The problem with Duffys is historical. In my opinion they have got a very good team together and they have helped me out before. They are a bit marmite you either love them or hate them. When you consider what some dealers are like Duffys begin to look good. JJH

I often use them for tyres and have had a few accessories fitted......... I like dealing with them.

from my G8 ThinQ

There must be a few maddock supporters. He is in business a long time. I think if your not too worried about the bill you won’t have any issues. JJH

The problem with Duffys is historical. In my opinion they have got a very good team together and they have helped me out before. They are a bit marmite you either love them or hate them. When you consider what some dealers are like Duffys begin to look good. JJH

I have a historical gripe with paddocks and I had one with duffys before a certain person was replaced. Nice bunch IMO.

I often use them for tyres and have had a few accessories fitted......... I like dealing with them.

from my G8 ThinQ

I had multiple fuel injectors fitted. Unfortunately the problem was water and a rotten tank. Never again. I see the sign for fasseroe and nearly fifteen years later I still think {¥%+$

I use mutts nutts in léixlip. Good service and very knowledgeable about the bm's. I've used him for years on various bikes including ktms and he has never let me down.
However, Robbie in moto tech is also excellent. If you can get him!!

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

More than happy with Maddocks, near Bray.
Been dealing with them since....shit, am I really that old

Sent from my BND-L21 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom