MIDWEEK BREAKFAST WEDNESDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 10 A.M.

derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
To be at
The Staunton Arms
Staunton in the Vale
NG13 9PE

For those who have previously joined us menu as before. For those joining us for the first time breakfast is large full english, unlimited tea, coffee, orange juice for £10. There are other options available if required.
Look forward to seeing you.
Derek and Lorraine

First Ride Out

This could be a ride out for the wee red one. It took 5 weeks to get the first reg from DVLA, so it's ready.

Attachments

• 20200724_122800.jpg
    20200724_122800.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 252
This could be a ride out for the wee red one. It took 5 weeks to get the first reg from DVLA, so it's ready.

Looking forward to seeing that bike Col :thumby:

With the new Covid rules limiting the meeting of people being limited to 6 from Monday I am attending the pub for a breakfast and not a social gathering.

I have been taking this stance to all breakfast dates posted on this forum as the government still want us to spend money in pubs and cafe's.

It is always a bonus to see others who go out for food.

So separate gatherings of 6 socially distanced, speaking in raised voices between groups.

Then again, this retirement lark could be construed as "work" of a sort and it is always an "education" officer, here's £100.

Joking apart, expected this really, looking forward to a locked down Christmas LOL

Breakfast update

Having spoken to The Staunton Arms this morning they are happy for folk to go for breakfast. At all times Covid-19 rules to be complied with i.e social distancing to be maintained and "the rule of 6" adhered to. This means no more than 6 people at each table as we/they understand it.
THIS IS NOT AN ORGANISED BREAKFAST but we shall be there.
Derek

We saw you coming and sneaked round the back!

Back
Top Bottom