Sproxton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbolt

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Any thoughts on Sproxton event this year?

If Covid-19 makes it a no go should we plan a day event.

Ride out with lunch with a possible off road option?

I have enjoyed the past two ride outs led by the esteemed Chris and Derek :thumby:

and ill try to stay sober (ish) :D brilliant event

I was only thinking about this the other day....

Hi Tufty, I will discuss with ‘the usual people’ as I believe they have good gpx routes already.

Past events have been in November.

There was talk last year of changing it to October to get better weather and slightly longer daylight. :nenau

Think this sums it up ;)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-rGDzbV75EI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh, FFS, organise the fucker yourselves if you're that desperate. Nobody organised the January meet in Derbys because neither Mike nor I did.

Step up!!!!

Okay, stepping up Derek and I will organise the road ride again if that is ok with everyone.

Chris, that didn't apply to you or Derek, you're both always eager and happy to organise stuff.

I'm not precious about any of it, it's a pain in the arse organising it so I'm more than happy to pass it on to someone who gets something out of being the man at the centre of things. I really don't care. As it is, if someone wants to PM me I'll happily provide the details of the pub and cricket ground so that they can crack on with it.

Well if the dust settles and Covid keeps under the radar any excuse for a weekend out is a good one as far as I’m concerned.

If I’m not working away from home :blast

Chris, that didn't apply to you or Derek, you're both always eager and happy to organise stuff.

I'm not precious about any of it, it's a pain in the arse organising it so I'm more than happy to pass it on to someone who gets something out of being the man at the centre of things. I really don't care. As it is, if someone wants to PM me I'll happily provide the details of the pub and cricket ground so that they can crack on with it.

I did not imagine for one minute that you were passing comment in this direction ;), We are still happy to organise the road ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom