Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: ICELAND - Big Bikes - Itís an adventure not a holiday!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Fantastic report Tim and everyone, it looks fabulous. Hats off to those on the big bikes, even more for the two-up! Jane and I did a dive trip there a few years ago, it would be great to go back on the bikes.

Tim, your pictures are great, you have a great eye. I donít, which is why Iím massively irritated when Jane takes a brilliant picture with her phone of the same thing Iíve jut taken a crap picture of with my canon 5d!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Gunn View Post
    Superb pictures and a place I'd love to take the WR some time. If you do any more trips would you be happy with a little bike & incompetent buffoon coming along?
    Pretty much any bike will do the job but you'd need to either fitba larger tank or carry extra fuel in a WR.

Yes I'm planning for 2021 and will keep folk posted.

Berin, yes I only use an old phone for photos these days even though I enjoy using a camera but it's just extra stuff to carry. Looking at some of the other's photos, they appear much better quality so perhaps time to upgrade my phone
    KEA

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Berin View Post
    Fantastic report Tim and everyone, it looks fabulous. Hats off to those on the big bikes, even more for the two-up! Jane and I did a dive trip there a few years ago, it would be great to go back on the bikes.

Tim, your pictures are great, you have a great eye. I don’t, which is why I’m massively irritated when Jane takes a brilliant picture with her phone of the same thing I’ve jut taken a crap picture of with my canon 5d!
    Same with me & my wife. I spend ages fannying around trying to get the best possible picture while my wife takes a quick snap on her phone & her pictures are always far better than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Thanks for that, I do put a lot of effort into trying to tailor the trips to the riders.
    It's not always 100%, partly since I have no control over the weather but hopefully everyone who's been on any of my trips in Iceland, Morocco etc. does reflect on a good time
    Might see you in Leenane again next year. Covid-willing

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Timolgra View Post
    Pretty much any bike will do the job but you'd need to either fitba larger tank or carry extra fuel in a WR.

Yes I'm planning for 2021 and will keep folk posted.
    Excellent, TY.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789