I couldn’t resist

SpecialK

Reaction score
Hello all.

After many many years of resisting buying a GS I finally folded. I was always secretly jealous of those guys looking so comfortable standing up using cruise control and generally looking Ally. Although this is probably heresy I didn’t really get on with the air cooled or the earlier liquid cooled engines. They just weren’t my cup of tea. However I test rode the current 1250 engine in January and bought one the next day. I say the next day - that’s correct but I didn’t collect it until July due to registration delays because of Covid.

I’ve previously ridden a triumph tiger 955 and still have the BMWK 1300 S-which I absolutely love to bits.

In the first five weeks of having the bike I’ve managed to rack up almost 5000 all in six different countries. And the summer that time I was technically at work!

I’m really looking forward to having someone to bounce questions off, as my friends ride jesses and all also secretly jealous and therefore any time we talk about anything I say well you should’ve bought a different bike!

James

Welcome James the future beckons!
Had a K1200S when they came out - my first ever new bike!
On my 4th & 5th GSes now a Twin Cam and an airhead.
Don’t worry - it’ll mean something soon!:D

You’ll fit in well, standing on the pegs.
It has to be done on any surface that’s not billiard smooth, or not tarmac, especially if you attend a UKGSER event .
Enjoy !

You’ll fit in well, standing on the pegs.
It has to be done on any surface that’s not billiard smooth, or not tarmac, especially if you attend a UKGSER event .
Enjoy !

Ahem , it must be done on billiard smooth surfaces especially tarmac, :D

Balance must be maintained ;)

Back
Top Bottom