Anyone fancy a cutaway R75 engine on a stand?

Thanks for the link.

Looks exactly the same as those used in the Met Police driving school. These were very expertly crafted bit of kit and painstakingly done to enable it to turn over showing all the working parts without it falling to pieces.

They had a car differential cut away in the same fashion. An explanation of how it worked - the Principle of the planetary wheels etc was lost on my pea brain until I watched it and picked it up in moments observing the working model.

Thanks for the link.

Looks exactly the same as those used in the Met Police driving school. These were very expertly crafted bit of kit and painstakingly done to enable it to turn over showing all the working parts without it falling to pieces.

They had a car differential cut away in the same fashion. An explanation of how it worked - the Principle of the planetary wheels etc was lost on my pea brain until I watched it and picked it up in moments observing the working model.

That IS one of the ones out of the Driving school

Can’t See it as worth 1800. JJH

I agree 1800 seems a bit heavy, even though there is a hell of a lot of work gone into producing it.

What a shame it’s been stored in a rather damp place, ...un-loved!

get "steppers" to build it up into a bike, with loads of holes in the frame etc..... and sell it to hipster....

that'll be 25K

Back
Top Bottom