A83 II

Deleted account 211025001

Reaction score
Now behave all of you :D

I thought this was worth sharing, an interesting little article on the history of the A83 / Rest And Be Thankful

LINKY

Andres

Several years ago, I was out for a ride down the west coast with a couple of pals. We pulled off the new road onto the old military road for a breather and I sidled a bit further on for a Lillian Gish. There was no cover but then again, no one else was about. It seemed. As i was in mid stream, from uphill and round a corner comes a Strathclyde polis traffic car cw two cops. As they cruised slowly past, they were laughing fit to burst at my dilemma!

Several years ago, I was out for a ride down the west coast with a couple of pals. We pulled off the new road onto the old military road for a breather and I sidled a bit further on for a Lillian Gish. There was no cover but then again, no one else was about. It seemed. As i was in mid stream, from uphill and round a corner comes a Strathclyde polis traffic car cw two cops. As they cruised slowly past, they were laughing fit to burst at my dilemma!

Ha, Morocco is like that.......you pull up in the middle of nowhere with no cover and nothing or nobody in sight and then, mid stream, a goat herdsman will appear from god knows where, trying to sell you jewellery or fossils :D

Andres

Let’s hope it’ll reopen soon, as I shall want to pass there on Monday/Tuesday week.

First time I’ve heard it called a “dilemma” :D

Back
Top Bottom