Which communication system do you recommend?

MIKE R

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm basically looking to tap into the vast pool of knowledge out there (creep) regarding which communication system to buy

I intend to replace my old Cardo Q1 set which has served me well for a few years

This is what I am looking for

1 Better audio and music quality (music stored on a SD card in the sat nav) than the Q1. when communicating through my sat nav (currently a Nav V but may change to a VI) I also use the sat nav to make and receive telephone calls As technology has progressed I assume that this will apply to all the major manufacturers. I use sat nav on my Yamaha as well as my GSA so don't communicate through the GS TFT.

2 I don't need to connect to numerous bikes/people. I always ride solo and riding friends have different systems which may or may not be compatible. or no communications at all

I am considering the Cardo Freecom or the Freecom 1+ but these have very small buttons to control the sound (like the Q1) which I find difficult to use on the move (although I very rarely need this function) so I am being drawn to Sena with the large wheel volume control

What would you suggest?

Many thanks for any help/advice

Mike

Back
Top Bottom