NEXX XD1 SPARE PARTS

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Try Louis-moto, managed to get some for my XD1. If it’s just the left you need I’m sure I still have it as they are sold in pairs. Yours for the pricely sum of £0.00 if you want it and I can find it!!

Try Louis-moto, managed to get some for my XD1. If it’s just the left you need I’m sure I still have it as they are sold in pairs. Yours for the pricely sum of £0.00 if you want it and I can find it!!

You may just be a the nicest person I've talked to all day!!!!:aidan

They are interchangeable and I've only lost one of them, despite alluding to the fact I lost both. I'll get onto you via PM now and offer beer tokens in return for you posting me the little bit?

Providing you can find it? :bow

Thanks!

Owen.

I've found them in louis if you don't come across them in your man shed.

No probs dude I’ve PM’d you Owen, good news is I found the clip!!

Thanks Keith LOL. I've taken it to Leenane. I prefer my neotec but this thing just looks soooo feck'n cool with the tinted visor.

Hey Daddy paddy, I got that part in the post this morning and I've been riding in the lid all day thanks sooo much. I'm going to send you a PM now. You are a gent.

Thanks Keith LOL. I've taken it to Leenane. I prefer my neotec but this thing just looks soooo feck'n cool with the tinted visor.
You're welcome

(you should have intervened and told me what I was doing was ill advised)

from my G8 ThinQ

Back
Top Bottom