ABS failure (again...) quick question.

2006 R1200GS

I'm not sure what has failed.I've always thought the whirring noise was the servo.I do not get this noise anymore,a very spongy feeling to the lever and the constant red triangle and flashing 'Brake Failure'.
I think my bike is the Servo/ABS/Integral system.
I'm waiting to get the bike booked in to have a diagnostic done but if it need it would ECUTesting rebuild service be suitable for mine?

2006 R1200GS

I'm not sure what has failed.I've always thought the whirring noise was the servo.I do not get this noise anymore,a very spongy feeling to the lever and the constant red triangle and flashing 'Brake Failure'.
I think my bike is the Servo/ABS/Integral system.
I'm waiting to get the bike booked in to have a diagnostic done but if it need it would ECUTesting rebuild service be suitable for mine?

TBH save the money and do a servoectomy £30 for the bits

Think I will have to.
I've read the one done by LukeBarton but cannot find the link to what type of pins I would need to find to modify the wiring

i dont think you need to mod any pins for the basic Servoectomy, just cover the LEds,

There was a post on here a while back from someone who come up with a pin mod, but i believe it needed some work with a motoscan to change some things

Back
Top Bottom