Accessory lights for f750

dbagchi

Reaction score
Has any one fitted accessory/ fog light?
Not keen on Denali so not thinking of the Cansmart.
Any other solution? Can the GPS / accessory plug by the right indicator be a direct solution or donor for a switched live?

Accessory Lights for F750

I have fitted some light from the Country which does not observe copyright laws and used the GPS supply to trigger the relay powering the lights. I must say that the F850 GPS feed stays powered for up to a minute after I switch off the ignition, so I added a separate on/off switch to mine if I want them off straight away.
Mine are wired as DRL and point low so as not to dazzle oncoming drivers, therefore they don't contribute much to night-time driving, but I haven't had a single car try to pull out on me since I fitted them. (though I expect everyone to do so).

Dave T

I have fitted some light from the Country which does not observe copyright laws and used the GPS supply to trigger the relay powering the lights. I must say that the F850 GPS feed stays powered for up to a minute after I switch off the ignition, so I added a separate on/off switch to mine if I want them off straight away.
Mine are wired as DRL and point low so as not to dazzle oncoming drivers, therefore they don't contribute much to night-time driving, but I haven't had a single car try to pull out on me since I fitted them. (though I expect everyone to do so).

Dave T

Cheers Dave T. Thought that was a possibility.

Dave T

Any tips on mounting the lights, Dave? Did you have any crashbar to mount them on?

Yes, I had some Crosspro bars fitted and the lights mounted onto them. Lightweight bars but sturdy enough for my needs.

Dave T

Back
Top Bottom