Intercomm advice request - Cardo Freecom Duo+ or Scala Freecom 2 Duo

GreyHairedWombat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dear fellow tossers, advice request re intercomms

About to venture into comms for the first time. The general advice previously posted has been stick to Cardo or Sena

I recognise the Cardo Freecom Duo+ or Scala Freecom 2 Duo (is this an older superseded model) are at the lower end of the range at about £219 for duo+ or £167 for scala. Primary reason for wanting to buy today is to talk to my wife (pillion), play radio, pair with say iPhone and Nav VI

Are they OK for what I want to use them or do I need to spend a lot more? Plan to buy today so have them for the weekend - one week trip in the UK

Thank you for taking the time to advise

Last edited:
If you don’t need to talk to your mate 3 miles behind you you don’t need to pay for one with mesh...
I’ve got a Cardo Freecom4 plus. I only need it to do the same as you.

what he wants now,the cardo will enable him to use more features as he gets used to it without selling and thinking,wish id bought a cardo.

And a Cardo won't conk out because rainwater got into it and stopped it working. Sena is not IP rated.

Just bought a Cardo packtalk duo so I can talk to 'er indoors whilst riding, it is great, very pleased with it. Get one :thumb2:thumb2

Sena for me as well, same as all my friends' have got the 20s evo , both makes are good but they all have there problems I believe, and if anybody else you want to talk to in your group has already got one or the other, go with that.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom