It lasted 3 days....

Presuming that you are speaking with your insurance company then if they charge you your excess then you will have to claim it back from the other parties insurance.

Suspect it will still cost you in the long run with loaded premiums as they always ask you how many claims in the past ? years when you get qoutes re insure

Sorry to hear about your new bike.I had a 2016 GS stolen and recovered in 2016.Seemed little damage at the time ,bike was repaired and all seemed well.Six months later I took the bike in for a service and the mechanic noticed a un even wear on the rear tyre.Yes the frame had a slight bend in it.Luckily the insurance company came to the party with a little help from my dealer I received a replacement bike.So if any doubt about your frame make sure they put it on a jig.Good luck and pleased your OK.Dogmaboy.

Sorry to hear that crotchrocket. One question always springs to mind is why the engine bars never save the cylinder heads? I can understand that on rough ground but on tarmac surely they should.

Sorry to hear that crotchrocket. One question always springs to mind is why the engine bars never save the cylinder heads? I can understand that on rough ground but on tarmac surely they should.

TT ones do, 3 times so far, including a 40mph slide down the road.

It could be that the TT ones are 4 point mounting ?
That was the reason I got the TT ones for my 1250

The Bmw bars are designed to flex and limit the damage whereas the TT bars transmit the impact to the mounting points.

A friend of mine was rear ended on his 1250 HP

It was repaired and returned as new

Triage says it’s repairable. Which is great. Loaner looks rather a similar colour...

Attachments

• 0F31076F-F481-44C0-9982-AE3AF3096708.jpg
    0F31076F-F481-44C0-9982-AE3AF3096708.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 627
I’m glad to hear that it’s repairable, it should come back good as new...:thumb

Its being repaired ?
Johnny Boxer said it was a write off:nenau

Back
Top Bottom