Info please for Urban GS

Markyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Ive been looking at the real oem parts list but can't find listed exactly what I need.

I'm looking for the bmw parts number for the "spliter lead" that connects into the back of the Din charging post on the urban GS. It allows the charging post to carry on working whilst giving another charging cable to run power to my tank bag. I've asked Coopers Sunderland but because its not listed against the Urban GS parts they say they cant guarantee the spliter lead from a gs will work and I dont want to buy the wrong cable.

So hopefully Ive explained this so you know what Im looking for. I saw one for sale recently here on this forum but can't find it in the search results.

Thank you, Mark

I’m not sure exactly what you’re after, maybe I use different terminology, but Nippy Norman’s sell a lot of this sort of thing. Leads to charge up devices on the go, splitter cables etc.

There used to be such a thing for the 1200RT to add a second DIN socket at the rear of the bike. You would need one for a 2010-on RT as the connections were changed at some point.

Back
Top Bottom